– Be objective. You are the narrator, not the main character.
– Write in third person. Do not use: I, you, we, our, etc.
– Write in AP style.
– Use short paragraphs. Usually, one to three sentences. Five at the most.
– Write a lead that hooks the reader. Should be one sentence.
– Use quotes and attribute them. Start the sentence with the quote and then use said. Example: “This challenge is the real deal,” Chiara said.
– Hyperlink if possible. Especially, if it will clear up confusion or gives more context.
– Check for spelling and grammar. EDIT in layers.