Position Overview: Become a part of a high-energy, growing technology company by joining Evariant’s Interactive Media Department as a Digital Media Intern. In this position, you will join our team in developing and executing digital advertising programs for some of the country’s largest hospital systems. The on-the-job training and team collaboration will guide you to make near real time decisions in order to enhance in-flight media programs, all the while enhancing your skills as a digital marketer.
This is not a job for designers or sales, but the “doers” in advertising analysis and strategy. We are looking for someone with the desire to make an immediate impact – continuously improving business process and expand the digital advertising arena within the healthcare industry. Any prior search marketing exposure is a plus. The successful candidate will have strong analytical abilities, be a team player and have a great attitude.
- Support Digital Media Specialists in reporting and data collection/analysis
- Aid in development of client facing presentations
- Aid in spend monitoring – keeping campaigns on pace
- Engage in team meetings & ideation sessions
- Manage and complete all media invoice reconciliation processes and margin calculations.
- Collect inventory, quotes and reports from media reps, where applicable.
- Support the Optimization of in-flight programs to ensure that media campaigns are performing effectively within search, social and display.
- Build, maintain, and enhance relationships with media outlets and product vendors.
- Constantly help improve, develop and execute the media product and process.
- Stay abreast to new media tactics and channels while able to adapt to shifts in traditional online tactics.
Travel Requirements: 0%
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant marketing/digital media coursework.
- Pursuing a degree in the field of marketing/digital media or comparable field of study
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of SEO processes & SEM environment
- Must have knowledge of CPC and CPM buying models
- Strong analytical abilities, comfortable reviewing data and reports to make educated decisions.
- Effective communication regarding complex situations, with both internal/client stakeholders.
- Has the ability to develop process to automate manual inefficiencies and work to scale them.
- Team player with a great attitude.
- Evariant encourages selected candidate to obtain Google AdWords Certification within the duration of the internship.