Why use social in PR campaigns?
- Students will understand how to integrate social media into a public relations campaign.
S.M.A.R.T. Goal (defining success)
Return on Investment (ROI)
Jane Morningstar for Mayor of Hartford
- Never held elected office before
- Mom of three young children
- Construction worker
- Pro union
Goal: Become mayor of Hartford
Spine Advocates: March is Spine Awareness Month
- Non-profit: work mainly focuses on educating the public about keeping a healthy spine
- National organization
- Grant/donation dependent
Goal: To have all workplaces invest in ergonomic workstations
- New BBQ restaurant opened up this semester 1/2 mile from UHart
- Very sports oriented – offering UHart sports (home and away games)
Goal: Be a profitable business
- Want more international students next semester
- No new scholarships available
Goal: To be a top school international students want to attend
What is a possible social media campaign you could execute? It could be part of a larger campaign.
Be able to specifically address all of the key concepts above (SMART goal, Audience, ROI). Be ready to have your idea challenged.