Rule of Thirds
Wide, Medium, and Close Shots
Assignment 5: Create an informative slide show. How-To, Top 10, Informative
- have five- to 10-original pictures (shot by you and incorporating the techniques we learned this week)
- create informative slides (images). Using Powerpoint, put each image on a separate slide. The Powerpoint file is what you will upload to SlideShare.
- have informative facts (researched) on each slide
- include a source slide (this slide does not count as one of your five)
- have no spelling/grammar mistakes
- have consistency on each slide. Background color, font style and size, image size
- tweet the blog post with your project out using best practices. Use the hashtag #com231
Email the blog post with your embedded slide show.