Preview your posts:
- Image issues
- Hyperlinks and subheads
- broken links
Rule of Thirds
Wide, Medium, and Close Shots
With your partner, you are going shoot a scene that “tells a story.”
You need three shots: a wide, medium, and close.
Try to incorporate all the lessons we learned in class today.
Then in Photoshop, create a visual that has all three photos on it, and:
- have a colored background
- have text next to each shot
- export it as a png
- email it to me
Assignment 2: Create an slide show. How-To, Top 10, Informative
- Assignment 2: Create an slide show. How-To, Top 10, InformativeYou must:
- have five- to 10-original pictures (shot by you and incorporating the techniques we learned this week)
- create informative slides using Photoshop
- Using Powerpoint, put each image on a separate slide. The Powerpoint file is what you will upload to SlideShare. We go over this next week.
- have informative facts (researched) on each slide
- include a source slide (this slide does not count as one of your five)
- have no spelling/grammar mistakes
Submit the link to your home page on Blackboard before the start of next class on Oct. 11.