The largest of four comprehensive universities within the Connecticut State University System, CCSU enrolls about 8,500 full-time and 4,000 part-time students. Of these, about 10,000 attend as undergraduates, and 2,400 as graduates.
Students comprise 42 percent of the School of Arts & Sciences enrollment (5,300).
Female students account for 48 percent of the undergraduate student population; males, 52 percent.
CCSU is richly diverse: about 20 percent of students are of traditional minority heritage; African American students comprise more than 8 percent of the student body; Latinos, nearly 8 percent; and Asians, almost 3 percent.
Create an infographic of your resume using Photoshop.
- have the dimensions be 2048 X 2732 pixels for the canvass
- have some numbers (data) in it
- be aesthetically pleasing, use the techniques we’ve covered in class, and be informative
- tell your story with no confusion
- make sure the message (information you want to convey) is what stands out
- use creative common images
- have no spelling or grammar mistakes
- have your Linkedin or Website URL on it
Embed your infographic in a blog post with a paragraph setting it up. Write an SEO friendly headline, too.
You will have next class to work on this. I will provide feedback over the CCSU infographics next class.