You will create a 60- to 90-second interview. Interview an interesting person and edit the interview into a concise package.
- have at least two b-roll shots that transitions in and out using a Cross Dissolve transition.
- use a Cross Dissolve transition if clips of the interview are cut and pieced together.
- have a lower-third title appear telling the viewer who the person is.
- be cleanly edited.
- have a song playing the in background.
- use the techniques we covered in class.
- be uploaded to YouTube and embedded in a post on your blog. Write a paragraph setting up your video. Write an SEO friendly headline for it, too, and put it in a category.