Edit your blog’s About page so that it has your bio.
- include at least one hyperlink (which opens in an new window/tab) and one picture (it doesn’t have to be a picture of you, but it should be relevant to your bio). Place the/a picture high in the post.
- be at least 350 words.
- not just be a block of text. People won’t read through it (see example). Make sure you’re breaking up your text into paragraphs.
- have short paragraphs. Paragraphs on the web are short. Keep them one to three sentences. Especially the first paragraph (the lead).
- have words text wrapped around the picture. This prevents “dead space” on the page.
- use proper grammar and have no spelling errors.
Submit your About page’s URL on Blackboard in Assignments.