Wide, Medium, and Close Shots
You will create an original header for your blog.
Make sure to use the dimensions 2000 × 800 pixels for the canvas size.
While I’m not requiring anything specific to be on your banner, it must:
Examples of A’s:
Submit the link to your home page on Blackboard before the start of next class.
“Long paragraphs are a visual predictor that a story won’t work. You must cut the meat into little pieces.” — Jon Ziomek, professor at the Medill School of Journalism
Follow the 1-2-3 Rule
Your paragraph should contain: 1 main thought, expressed in 2 to 3 short sentences.
SEO: Headline, Keywords, Avoiding Stacking, Hyperlinks
EDIT IN LAYERS
– should be around 500 words
– must include at least one picture (must be high in the post and not copyright protected)
– must include at least one relevant hyperlink (open in a new window/tab)
– must follow the aesthetic structure we have talked about (short paragraphs — generally 1-3 sentences, no dead space, text wrap, visual is high in the post, chunking and subheads, etc.)
– should be written concisely
– must be put in a category
– must not have any grammatical or spelling mistakes
Assignment 1: Blog Post
Have an opinion about something and back it up with research.
Your post must:
Post the link to Blackboard before the start of next class.