Writing guidelines for our digital story:
– Be objective. You are the narrator, you are not the main character.
– Write in third person. Do not use: I, you, we, our, your
– Write a lead that hooks the reader. Should be one sentence.
– Quotes: Chiara said, “Use quotes and attribute them.” The class was not happy. “This challenge is the real deal,” a student said.
– Hyperlink if possible. Especially, if it will clear up confusion or gives more context.
– Check for spelling and grammar.
– Edit in layers